For any of you who haven't checked out this band, do so now. They are a truly amazing Christian band. They have some of the most incredible lyrics that we all can connect to. Each song contains a lesson and shows us how much God loves us and what he is doing for us.
I saw this wonderful group at Seven Rivers church in Florida. Incredible church by the way. The singer (Mike) is a talented story teller and he had some pretty amazing lessons. I have to say I learned quite a bit from him. He was pretty funny too, and had a little southern accent on some particular notes. Overall the band is great, great lessons, great maturity, and of course great songs. Just great.
Here's their website: http://www.tenthavenuenorth.com/home
You can preview all of their songs on their page. I highly recommend them. And also please, don't pirate them. They are worth the hard earned dollars you spend on their songs. They have one album (a second to be released soon), so I urge you to check it out. Buy a song. Buy a few songs. Heck buy the whole album, I would. If you're a big Christian and you love Christian music, there are few who can match the powerful lyrics of Tenth Avenue North.
God Bless,
-TJ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment